Scientists can now get cockroaches to follow a robot roach. Cool.
And an actress says that she has nice breasts because she prayed for them. Mm-hm.
Yes, there are enough robots for every species to follow.
Pointers to this fortnight’s blog carnivals:
- Skeptics’ Circle #74.
- Carnival of the Liberals #52, including “The media: dancing around a point”.
- Carnival of the Decline of Democracy #2.23.
- Carnival of Feminists #48.
- Carnival of Education #145.
- Carnival of Education #146.
Carnival of Mathematics #21(gone missing; I’ll update if/when he posts it).
- Carnival of the Godless #79.2 (they re-used number 79; I guess it’s a good number).