Janeen made note of a somewhat interesting list-thingy recently — interesting because what you post in response is a photo montage. It’s a montage of photos snagged from Flickr. I might work on a re-run of this, over time, using my own photos.
Anyway, here’s the deal:
I’m not sure what “the mosaic maker” is, but a Google search found a mosaic maker here, among others. And for the last question, well, since my Flickr name is my full name, it’s not surprising that a search found no photos matching it in the titles or descriptions. In response to a search for “barryleiba” it asked, “Did you mean ‘barrel’ ?” So I said yes, and used that.
- Type your answers to each of the questions below into Flickr Search
- Using only the first page, pick an image
- Copy and paste each of the URLs into the mosaic maker
- What is your first name?
- What is your favorite food?
- What high school did you go to?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Favorite drink?
- Dream vacation?
- Favorite dessert?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What do you love most in life?
- One word to describe you.
- Your Flickr name.
Here’s the result (click, as usual, to enlarge):
The mosaic maker set me up with a caption that links to all the original photo pages, but, well, that makes it too easy for y'all, and less fun and interesting and artistic. I picked some of the photos with the idea that they not be as obvious as all that. So I'll keep the caption stashed away, and you'll just have to wonder whether you now know what my favourite colour really is.
Update, 23 June: D's comment and my further reflection make it clear that I really do have to post the caption, partly because some of the photos are pretty much impossible to understand without it (3, 10, and 11, at least, and maybe others), and partly because the owners of the photos I used should get credit (and link love) for it. Forthwith:
1. Commodore John Barry, 2. dim sum - 2, 3. Costa Nova, 4. what’s with the purple bags????, 5. Bridges of Madison County, 6. iced tea, 7. Dordogne vue de Domme, 8. Coconut Custard Pie, 9. Edinburgh A-Z (2) : A is for Astronaut, Explorer & Dinosaur., 10. Sex, Food & Entertainment, 11. Conversing at the Eclectic Café Reggio, 12. 100 barrels of beer on the wall, 100 barrels of beer. Take one down...