Friday, August 01, 2008

.

Carnivals!

It’s a good job the IETF meeting is not in Berkeley:

A nude woman running in and out of traffic lanes on Interstate 80 near Gilman Street disrupted traffic early this morning and required the California Highway Patrol and Berkeley police and firefighters to handle the situation.

The woman was first reported running in and out of lanes at 5:44 a.m. She finally ran off the freeway and into the stables at Golden Gate Fields, where she was taken into custody and transported to a local hospital by the Berkeley Fire Department for a medical check, police reported.

Pointers to this fortnight’s blog carnivals:

3 comments:

Kieran said...

Carnival of the Godless has arrived, you godless scum.
http://www.kieranbennett.com/2008/08/03/carnival-of-the-godless-97/

William M. Irwin said...

Barry, your carnival feature is a big help to me. I especially like the ones for education and mathematics. Naturally, you have picked the carnival subjects that interest you the most. I suppose that there are a lot of these carnivals covering a wide range of interesting areas. I'm just going to have to do a little exploring of my own. Who knows, in the future I may try this type of carnival-listing feature that you do so well (with my own favorite topics, of course)!

Barry Leiba said...

I'm glad it helps, Bill. For a large list of blog carnivals (many of which are inactive, but browse through them anyway), go to blogcarnival.com. Not every carnival is there, but a good many are.