Saturday, August 02, 2008

.

Slàinte!

The IETF meeting is now over, and I’ll be spending a few days touring around, first in Kinsale in County Cork, and then back in Dublin proper, based at Trinity College Dublin.

Blogging will likely be sparse or absent while I travel, returning on Wednesday, the 6th of August, with my usual IETF technical summary. Random ramblings will reappear after that, on Thursday.

I also might not be approving comments until I get back, so if you comment and it doesn't appear until Wednesday, please understand. Thanks for your patience.

Hasta later.

1 comment:

Mark O'Neill said...

If it's not too late, I've posted up my tried-and-tested route from Dublin to Kinsale which you may find useful.

http://24hourstravelguide.blogspot.com/2008/08/ireland-road-trip-part-1-dublin-to.html