This time, a new carnival comes to my list. The Carnival of Mathematics is unreliable these days, coming and going from time to time. I’ll continue including it if/when it does appear. But Math Teachers at Play, which started at Let’s Play Math! in February, will show up here regularly now. Enjoy.
Pointers to this fortnight’s blog carnivals:
- Skeptics’ Circle #110.
- Carnival of the Liberals #90.
- Carnival of Education #221.
- Carnival of Education #222.
- Math Teachers at Play #6.
- Carnival of the Godless #116.
Update, 11 May: I’ve just found out that a Carnival of Mathematics has been posted this fortnight, after all. So: