Monday, August 24, 2009

.

Some new photo albums

Busy today, and nothing interesting to write. So I’ll just note that I’m working on putting up older photo albums on Picasa. New ones:

  1. Salzburg and environs (2003)
  2. Paris (2005)
  3. London (2005)
  4. Sedona (2006)
  5. Lake Tahoe (1999)
  6. Oregon (1998)
  7. Washington, DC
  8. New York City
  9. Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge
  10. Grounds for Sculpture

Is this a cheaty way to count a blog post for today? Maybe.

Oh, well.

[Update, 25 Aug: Added Sedona, Tahoe, Oregon.]

[Update, 31 Aug: Added DC, NYC, Jamaica Bay.]

[Update, 8 Sep: Added Grounds for Sculpture.]

4 comments:

Sue VanHattum said...

So you try to post every day! That's a tall order.

When I started my blog, Kate (at f(t)) said I should post at least once a week if I wanted to be taken seriously. I think I usually post about twice a week on each of my two blogs.

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Which trip was your favorite?

Barry Leiba said...

Sue: Yes, that's my goal. I miss occasionally, but it's pretty rare. I prefer not to make it by posting something silly or empty, like this one. But sometimes I do.

Miss I: Oh, that's tough — I don't think I can pick a favourite. They're all delightful, each for its own reasons. Paris is one I want to go back to, because I only had one day to tour around (after five days of conference).

I have still to post the Sedona photos. That was a nice one....

Katie said...

Well, I think you should take your romantic partner to Paris!