Scientists at the University of California, Los Angeles, have shown that searching the Internet triggers key centers in the brain that control decision-making and complex reasoning. The findings, to be published in the upcoming issue of The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, suggest that searching the Web helps to stimulate and may even improve brain function.So keep staring at these pages, and it just might help you stay sharp in your old age.
Pointers to this fortnight’s blog carnivals:
- Skeptics’ Circle #99.
- Carnival of the Liberals #77, including “ Teach your children well” and “History”.
- Carnival of Education #195.
- Carnival of Education #196.
- Carnival of Mathematics #43.
- Carnival of the Godless #104.
 These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This blog is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Your results may vary. Use only as directed.