You never know what’s going to happen in Australia. First a huge shipment of inflatable breasts goes missing (they eventually turned up at the wrong port). And now it seems that some sick wanker is nicking inflatable sex dolls and, well, using them for their intended purpose:
SYDNEY (Reuters) — An Australian man broke into three adult shops, had sex with blow up dolls named “Jungle Jane” and then dumped his plastic conquests in a nearby alley, local media reported Wednesday.I think the part about the DNA samples involves more information than I needed.
“It’s totally bizarre. It’s a real concern that someone like that is out on the street,” said one of the owners of the adult sex shops in Cairns in northern Queensland state.
“He has been taking the dolls out the back and blowing them up and using the dolls and leaving them in the alley,” the owner, who gave the name of Vogue, told the Cairns Post newspaper.
Police told the Cairns Post that scientific officers had taken DNA samples, fingerprints and pictures of the crime scene.
Pointers to this fortnight’s blog carnivals:
- Skeptics’ Circle #103.
- Carnival of the Liberals #82.
- Carnival of Feminists #70, including “Women, millitary academies, and sexual assualt”.
- Carnival of Education #205, including “On tenure”.
- Carnival of Education #206.
- Carnival of the Godless #108, including “One nation, under...?”
- Update, 18 Jan: Carnival of Mathematics #47.